Old Mill

A historic re-creation of an 1880’s water-powered grist mill. It is in the opening scenes of the classic movie “Gone With The Wind.” It features sculptures by Senor Dionicio Rodriguez and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places (Site #86003585).

A highlight for visitors traveling Arkansas is the Old Mill, a favorite attraction that provides both a glimpse of history and a very beautiful photographic opportunity. (Don’t forget to bring your camera!)  The Old Mill is located in the T.R. Pugh Memorial Park, at the corner of Fairway Avenue and Lakeshore Drive in North Little Rock (map).

Hours of Operation: 8:00 am until sunset (NO pets allowed)

Guided tours, which last approximately 30 minutes, are available for groups of 25 or more people, with advance reservations and are conducted by trained volunteers by calling 501-758-1424.

Weddings: For more information or to book a wedding, call the North Little Rock Parks and Recreation Department at 501-791-8537 option 1. Click for area and Guidelines for having a wedding at the Old Mill.

Virtual tours on our YouTube Channel.