Get your wellness exam anytime to qualify. Steps:
- Please complete and return the Employee Wellness Incentive Form to enroll in the program to ensure your Done-In-A-Day points are awarded to you.
- Make a wellness exam appointment with your Primary Care Provider (PCP), a.k.a. your family doctor. Preventative exams completely FREE to you through the Municipal Health Benefit Fund.
Don’t have a PCP? Click here to find one in-network or ask LaKaisha Shelby in Fit2Live for help: 501-442-7406.
- Print out the Wellness Program Release and Results Form. Give your provider the 2023 Results Form and have them complete it and return it to Fit2Live (address and email is on the form).
- Once LaKaisha receives the results form from your doctor’s office and your program release form, she will send you your Done-In-A-Day points tally according to how much you’ve earned!
INCENTIVE CRITERIA (Done In A Day)
Redeem your Done-In-A-Day points, please complete this form.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Does the results form have to be filled out by my doctor, or can I fill it out myself with the results given to me?
Your doctor’s office must fill out and sign the results form and either mail it to LaKaisha or hand it to you. Forms filled out by you will not be accepted.
- Does the form have to be mailed to you from my doctor’s office? My doctor completed it and gave it to me. Can I send it to you?
Yes. As long as your doctor completed the form, you can send it in yourself.
- Do my awarded DIAD points expire?
Yes, they expire one-year after being awarded.