The City’s health plan provider is the Municipal Health Benefit Program (MHBP).
- *NEW* The MUNICIPAL HEALTH MEMBER PORTAL can be used for managing your benefits and claims, as well as, ordering new ID cards and printing temporary ID cards. Click HERE for more information and instructions on creating your account.
- VISIT MHBP’s WEBSITE to find important information about your plan.
- SUMMARY OF BENEFITS & COVERAGE
- View the MHBP BOOKLET with comprehensive information about our benefits.
- PROVIDER SEARCH
- PHARMACY: Your insurance ID card can be used in most pharmacies. For complete pharmacy information, please view pages 31-35 in the MHBP Booklet.
- GLOSSARY OF HEALTH COVERAGE AND MEDICAL TERMS
Health Insurance Contact
The City of North Little Rock’s dental coverage is now also through the Municipal Health Benefit Plan (MHBP). Simply give your dentist your health insurance card and they will submit the claim. For complete pharmacy information, please view pages 36-38 in the MHBP Booklet.
Dental Insurance Contact
Betty Anderson, Human Resources Director, 501-975-8855
Julie Fisher, Chief Administrator/Benefits Manager, 501-975-8855
Amber McDonnell, Human Resources Specialist, 501-975-8855