The North Little Rock Board of Zoning Adjustment conducts public hearings for variance of the City of North Little Rock Zoning Ordinance and considers appeals of Administrative Decisions related to various Municipal Codes. The Board of Zoning Adjustment considers requests for the following:
- Appeals of a decision of an Administrative Official regarding the enforcement and application of the North Little Rock Zoning Ordinance.
- Variances from the terms of the North Little Rock Zoning Ordinance.
- Appeals from the enforcement and application of the North Little Rock Airport Zoning Ordinance.
- Appeals from a decision of an Administrative Official regarding the enforcement and application of Chapter 4 (Building and Building Regulations) and Chapter 8 (Nuisance Abatement and Property Maintenance) of the North Little Rock Municipal Code.
- Requests for reasonable accommodation as provided by the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Arkansas Fair Housing Act (hereinafter called “Fair Housing Laws”).
- Appeals as allowed in Sections 2.3.11, 184.108.40.206, 4.3.1, 6.5.2, 6.5.3, and 6.5.4 of the Small Wireless Communication Facility Regulation as set forth in Ordinance No. 9159 adopted by the North Little Rock City Council on or about August 12, 2019, as may be amended from time to time.
The Board of Zoning Adjustment meets at 1:30 pm generally the last Thursday of the month in the City Services building, 120 Main Street – 2nd Floor, North Little Rock, AR.
Hearing dates, times, and locations are subject to change. Please call the Planning Department at 501.975.8835 to verify hearing dates, times, and locations prior to attendance.
> Back to Planning Department Page
|Board Member Name||Contact Number||Term Expires|
|Gardner D. Burton||501-681-9562||02/26/2025|
Members revised May 10, 2023