The Communications Department works to inform and engage citizens and employees on the issues and activities of the City of North Little Rock to direct, coordinate and facilitate among city departments and externally with the public to coordinate and facilitate communications.
- To provide useful information to North Little Rock residents about the City government.
- To facilitate citizen input and feedback concerning the programs and policies of the City government to aid in the decision-making processes of the City.
- To encourage citizen involvement and participation in government and community activities.
- To reinforce the city’s identity and community pride among North Little Rock’s growing population.
- To promote a stronger positive city image outside North Little Rock among specific target publics that is vital to the community’s economic well-being.
- To support the City Council and administration in achieving overall goals and specific community programs.