The Community Garden Advisory Committee meets three (3) times a year to review spring, fall and emergency grant funding.
The North Little Rock Public Community Garden Advisory Committee fulfills the following duties:
- Recommend expenditures/allocations of community garden funds pursuant to state and municipal regulations;
- Advise the City, through the Community Garden Program Coordinator, on optimization of program guidelines and management;
- Prepare recommendations to City Council regarding the need of community garden projects affecting residents of the City;
- Prepare an annual report to the City Council of activities of the Committee during the preceding year; and
- Take such other lawful and permitted action as may be necessary in order to complete the assigned and authorized duties of the Committee.
Please bear with us as we update our committee member information.