This two-acre dog park, located at 4200 Joe K Poch Road, is designed with two fenced areas separated for small-medium, and medium-large dogs.
General Rules of the Dog Park:
- Park hours are sunrise to sunset.
- Dogs must be properly vaccinated, healthy, and free of parasites.
- Dogs must wear rabies and registration tags.
- No more than two (2) dogs per owner.
- No puppies under four (4) months of age.
- Leash dogs while entering and exiting.
- No smoking while inside fenced area.
- Supervise your dogs at all times. You are responsible for injuries inflicted by your dog(s). If your dog(s) causes an injury, give your name and phone number to the other dog owner before leaving the area. Aggressive dogs are not allowed. if aggression occurs, the dog must leave the park immediately.
- Children under 12 years of age must be under strict adult supervision. Do not allow children to run or scream around the dogs.
- Owners should carry a leash for each dogs at all times.
- Dogs in heat are not permitted in the dog park.
- Leaving dogs unattended inside fenced area is prohibited.
- Owners must clean upafter their pets. Scoops or bags, and trash cans ara provided for that purpose.
- Raw hides, food (dog or human) and glass bottles are not permitted in fenced area.
- No littering.
- Maintenance propblems call Parks Maintenance at 501-791-8591.
- Dogs must remain on leash at all times outside of the dog park while in Burns Park or other city park.
North Little Rock Parks and Recreation Department maintains this park in conjunction with the North Little Rock Friends of Animals. Donations for the continued development of the park can be made to the Friends of Animals at the North Little Rock Animal Shelter (also located in Burns Park).