Rental and Utility Assistance

Rental and Utility Assistance
Posted on 12/03/2021


There have been several that have inquired about current rental and utility assistance in central Arkansas. Pulaski County residents can apply for rent and utility relief services through the State currently.

The Arkansas Department of Human Services will be administering the program, Arkansas Rent Relief Program. DHS is now accepting applications due to Pulaski County Emergency Rental Assistance Program is no longer accepting additional applications. 

Eligible tenants and landlords can visit to create an account and submit applications for assistance. Candidates may also visit the site for a list of required documents, a FAQ’s section, and user guide. 

Thank you!

Michelle Spencer
City of Little Rock
Housing and Neighborhood Programs Dept.
CATCH/CoC Program Coordinator
500 W. Markham Ste 120W
Little Rock, AR 72201
Office: 501-371-4439
Fax: 501-399-3461
Referral Help Line: 1-844-972-2824; 844(97CATCH)