Thank you for visiting North Little Rock's Broadway Bridge Survival Guide website. The next 6 months might be an inconvenience but hopefully the information you find here will help us all get through this together and have a new, beautiful bridge connecting our communities in 6 short months.
Here you can:
- review some suggested alternate routes, and other traffic easing suggestions
- look at some local traffic cams to help plan your commute
- check out the project timeline to see when the nightmare will be over (we think)
- Find out the latest news regarding construction, detours, and timelines.
- Have fun looking at some old photos and stories about the original Broadway Bridge.
This is a real-time streaming video of the construction. The view will refresh every 5 seconds and you can only watch it for three minutes at a time, before it will kick you offf (streaming is expensive, y'all!)